Sunday, July 10, 2011

Preview - Lord Loxley Pullover

This pattern is now available for purchase!  

Lord Loxley Pullover featured in Knit Issue 40.  Something fun that I worked on over the winter :) The issue isn't released until sometime this week, I believe, but it was exciting to see the preview! 


What a cute little model! I wonder how hard it was to take his photo while he was moving? I bet he moved alot!


Yes, front cover :)  That made me smile :D


Lord Loxley is knit up in Rowan Pure Wool DK; very nice soft yarn to work with.  It is knit seamlessly, in the round, from the bottom up, raglan sleeves, v-neck & hood.  The cable runs up the front, up the back and over the hood.


A fun element to this pullover is that the sleeves are detachable.  Much more versatile, especially for children who need something warm in the cooler months.


Sleeves have snap tape and they snap to the inside of the sleeve cuffs.


Lord Loxley is named after my little guy, Loxley; always on the move and such a great source of inspiration :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...