Monday, August 27, 2012

Cottage Licencing

I am happy to have Cottage Licencing for all my independent patterns now available! Here is how it works:

  • Licensing for all my patterns is available by contacting me at the_witty_knitter AT hotmail DOT com
  • The purchase of a Little Lamby Knits Cottage License gives you the legal permission to knit and sell items made from any of my independently published patterns.
  • Your name and contact information will be listed on my website and will be given as a referral to potential customers. 
  • You and your finished items may be featured in my blog or Facebook Group.  
  • I do require some type of portfolio, webpage, blog, storefront that I can view before agreeing.
  • On your selling page, please include somewhere that you have purchased a Little Lamby Knits Cottage Licence for whichever pattern you have purchased.



Costs

Cottage licensing for any one of my patterns begins at $25, and includes unlimited sales. There is a 10% discount for the purchase of three or more licenses.

Once you purchase the license we will be in touch regarding your information, and I will add you to my list of licensed knitters.

I will keep your first name, website or selling page on my Cottage Licence page to assist anyone looking for a finished garment.

For updates and a list of current garment sellers, visit my Cottage Licences Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...