Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blawl

I have been knitting, I promise.  It is slow going this winter after knitting my brains out this past Fall.  I have had the pleasure to test knit for Trisha again and I am very excited to share her new pattern, Blawl.


 This blanket/shawl (Blawl; get it?!?) is worked seamlesssly from the center out in a simple stockinette pattern.  It features a pretty, but not fussy, contrasting lace edge.


I used Elann's Baby Cashmere in Cream, Staright Blue & Claret. I have been saving this yarn for just such a project.


I am going to knit another but haven't decided on colors yet.  There is a Knit-A-Long set up on Raverly (membership is free!)  I will definitely participate and I hope you will too :)



This kind of works! 




For a very special little someone, just not sure who yet :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...