Friday, October 11, 2013

What's off the needles?

I have been knitting, I promise :)  I just haven't been taking regular photos.  I am working on several patterns right now that are so close to being finished! 

Scarlett is modelling "Mermaid's Lagoon".  It features Colour Adventures Yarns, in Dia Worsted. Beautifully soft!  Hoping for an October pattern release.  Ravelled here.


Willoughby - Jacket & Longies
This has been in the works for almost 2 years!  Pattern release in October (hopefully!)
Ravelled here & here.



Baby Abernathy.  A sweet, easy, circular yoked, seamless cardigan using Yarn Love's Juliet in Smudge (trim) and Amy March Fingering in Oriole (body).  This will be my next pattern into testing.  I am working on a little bonnet!  Ravelled here.

Baby longies in Noro Kureyon for the new baby!  I love the Curly Purly soaker pattern and love to use the waistband for longies; easy to pull on and off.  Ravelled here.  I have made several of these longies/soakres before. 

Age of Brass & Steam is a great pattern for stash busting and gift giving.  Ravelled here.

I made another!  Ravelled here!

...and another!  See, they are addictive!  This one is Levi's.  He saw it and wanted it.  Check it out!

 What have you been working on these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...