Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Willoughby...

Willoughby Jacket & Longies


This was a couple of years in the making due to various delays!  I am SO happy with both patterns and am making a new set for the new baby :)  In Malabrigo Rios; so soft!


Sizes  3 months to 6 years
(Loxley is squished into a smaller size! He didn't want to take it off!)
Sample shown in size 2 years (on a 4 year old) in Three Irish Girls Sprinvale Super Merino.


Both jacket & longies are seamless and feature an easy to remember, circle cable pattern.  This makes a very squishy little set!





Awesome wooden buttons from Anny May Craft Supplies on Etsy. LOVE these buttons!


Ribbed Longies are so warm and cozy and hug little legs nicely.  


Willoughby Jacket & Longies  
$1.50 off each pattern from December 18-10, 2013. Discount applied at checkout.

Willoughby Jacket $5  
Willoughby Longies $5   

1 comment:

  1. I just started knitting this pattern a few weeks ago. I'm on to the sleeves now, and something just doesn't seem right. First, I bought all the required needles, but there's no smaller length smaller size needle in the supplies list. I'm using the larger size shorter length circular needle instead for the edge because I think it'll be fine, but I just can't connect the 32 stitches in the round - far too few stitches to connect on a 40 cm needle. No other instructions are given in the pattern, and I'm not an expert knitter. So do I just assume that this is a mistake and dig out my DPNs instead? Please advise - I'm due in 5 weeks with baby #3 and was hoping to finish this before he shows up… Thanks! saskiak@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...