Friday, October 3, 2008

...and my productive week continues...

Today I finished a hat and pattern to match Levi's sweater, but the hat was too small! That is ok; I have one ball left of the same yarn and this little hat will make a nice gift :)
I have also been working on diapers for Scarlett F.O.R.E.V.E.R! I am finally finishing these up and they are soooo soft and stretchy; I know she will be comfy in them :) I lined them with cotton fleece and the outer layer is cotton jersey. Inside is microfiber to keep her dry. I do not think these will fit her much longer, so while I am on this roll, I will cut out the next size for her and get started on those....





Here's some delicious, squishy goodness for those of you who appreciate that sort of thing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...