Thursday, March 17, 2011

Finished!


I finished Loxley's Baby Wrap Pants.  Nice and soft!  But, wow!  Talk about tons of vegetation in the yarn:  Jo Sharp Silkroad Tweed.  It took me longer than usual because I didn't want anything poking him.  I went through my buttons and chose 18 mismatched buttons for the sides. I didn't bother with buttonholes, I just sewed the buttons on through all layers.  I also added an eyelet row at the waist with a crocheted drawstring.  Otherwise, he would have those pants off in no time :)


Pattern:  "Baby Wrap Pants" by: Maude L. Baril
Yarn: Jo Sharp Silkroad Tweed


Last week, before the pattern release, I finished up a Jadyn's Blanket but haven't had time to post it here.  It will end up being for a little girl as it has pale pink bobbles all over. 


 I used various yarns including Elann's Peruvian Alpaca & Superwash Worsted, Cascade 220, Katia Scotch Tweed, London Tweed and some Knit Picks Merino Style. 


Lots of fun to knit and I really am pleased with the colours!

3 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! Nice job on the pants and blanket, Meg. I can see that Lox was already trying to pull the pants down (or so it appears). Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are SO lucky to have such a talented mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sons are such little cuties! And the blanket is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...