Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stuff. More knitting; what did you expect?

Let's face it.  This is a blog about knitting.  Not much about family (we are pretty private & The Man wouldn't like that), not about cooking (I do nuff o'that everyday!), not about sewing (no time for that) or anything else.  I really admire blogs that are about LIVES; cooking, sewing, health, etc.,.  Maybe I will try for something like that next year.

Without further ado, some recent projects that I have finished up but haven't blogged about.


Superhero Blanket for Jadyn.  This is a Jadyn Blanket Pattern made in all sorts of pinks/purples with yellow nubbs.  Jadyn is a very inspirational little girl with and amazing mama!  Luv you guys!


For Lox, he has literally worn out most of his wool covers from wearing them for 19 months.  I have been knitting him a cover her week (usually on Saturday) and so far, here are two:


I used Cascade 220 & 220 Heathers.  Leftovers from my grey Little Johns.


Eruption Pants!! The girls nick named these shorts due to the volcano-like colors, but have since decided that the name is TOO appropriate :)


Bugging the bird...


I am currently working on a Union Suit pattern for baby/toddler sizes.  This one is a size newborn, using Mirasol Cotanani.  In a few days, it will be done :)


Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors on your blanket! What a great present :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...