Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Twiga Hoodie


Some of you had some pretty close guesses; pullover, hat, fair isle. The part of my design that I asked you to guess on was the inside of the hood!

Twiga Hoodie is a giraffe hoodie with mittens that can be turned back while not in use.



Yarn: South West Trading Company, "Saphira", bulky weight; fun and fast to knit up!


Before I sent off my sample, I made Loxley be my model :)  He just didn't want to do it!


The mittens are stitched on the the cuffs at the back of the mitten, then they can be flipped up and buttoned onto the sleeve.  Those mitts will NOT get lost!


Top view of the hood, horns and ears.


I will announce the winners tomorrow, so please check back here if you don't hear from me :)

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Lox looks funny when not cooperating. The other child must be trying to imitate a giraffe running around. You knit so quickly! When you posted the last time, you weren't finished, were you? You must have been, since they already have the sample. Anyway...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is such an adorable design.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...