Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Leanne Mittens for ME!

My sweet, India, knit me some mittens :) In one of my favorite colors; purple!  It is the "Leanne Mittens" By Trisha Paetsch (I hoped I spelled that right!).  They are a free pattern that comes with her e-book; "Grand Prairie Hats"




India used Elann's Peruvian Highland Wool Chunky in Grape heather and Noro Silk Garden Chunky.  Very comfy mitts! I love them :)


For my sweet girl, who is always knitting something for someone, I knit her a Mister or Missus Toque in Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Tweed, colour "Dill Heather". 


Of course, I will knit matching mitts for her :) We just knit back and forth for each other :D


I am working on a Tree Fort Jacket right now for a sweet friends and can't wait to share those photos!

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...