Friday, April 20, 2012

Once Upon a Time....

When I was expecting India, 18 years ago, I built a little dollhouse.  It is the Coventry Cottage, actually.  It was a pretty basic house that we bought on a family trip to Myrtle Beach.  I think I paid $50 for it.  Oh! And $5 for a little booklet on how to paint the roses and embellishments on it. 


She will spend hours with this house!


 
Sadly, it is almost complete and needs to STILL be finished.  India was born 2 months early, so I was busy with her :)


Scarlett loves this little house.  She dusts it, rearranges it and is oh, so, gentle.  She totally gets and respects that this little house is *real* :)


 It sits atop my piano, in the office, where I can see it everyday. 




I would like to finish and add the pretty lighting and finish the flooring. One day; maybe soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...