Sunday, June 2, 2013

Spring?!?

I just realized that it has been about 3 months since my last blog post.  Already? Really??  
This Spring has been really busy.  I have been helping The Man with the business and then knitting here and there.  I have a couple of patterns to be released, a few in the works and a few in the planning stages.  
Here are some of the projects I have worked on over the last winter:

"Petiole" By Miriam Pike. I used Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock in "Little Black Rain Cloud" & "Marmalade".
As soon as I saw this pattern, I knew that I wanted to make it!  It was fairly simple to knit and quick.  I managed to finish it right as the weather was warming up and will have to get good use out of it next Fall.

As I cleaned out my stash I came across some Three Irish Girls Deliciousness Alpaca and whipped this baby up.  It is super soft and will be for Scarlett or Willow.  I really did wing it and started with the border, picked up sts along the finished border and then worked the rest in garter st with short rows.


Another Blawl!  So easy to knit and is perfect for watching a movie.  I used Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere for the body and Yarn Loves Marianne Dashwood in "Shiny Penny".  I am not sure who this will be for.

A February Baby Sweater in Jo Sharp Silkroad DK Tweed in "Ambrosia".  Really lovely to work with; soft & tweedy.  Another gift.

My Mister or Missus Mittens Pattern has been tested, edited and is almost ready to be released! I feel strange releasing it this time of year, so might wait a month or two.  I will also be updating the Mister or Missus Toque pattern to include some written directions for the chart.  

This past Autumn, I made mitered mittens for my sweet sister-in-law and a matching mitered scarf.  I really love how this turned out and want to make a similar one for myself. 

Levi rocks this scarf!!

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...